See Also in Older Board Minutes
- Board Minutes from June 8, 2011
- HCC Board minutes for July 2011
- HCC Board Minutes for October 2011
- HCC Board Minutes for September 2011
- PAHRTSD Board Agenda for 05/08/13
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes 12/12/12
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for 01/09/13
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for 02/13/13
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for 03/13/13
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for 04/10/13
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for 06/12/13
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for August 14, 2013
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for February 8, 2012
- PAHRTSD Board minutes for May 2011
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for May 9, 2012
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for November 14, 2012
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for September 12, 2012
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes from April 11, 2012
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes from January 2012
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes from November 2011
- PAHRTSD Minutes for April 2011
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes for October 10, 2012
- PAHRTSD Board Minutes from December 14, 2011
MINUTES OF THE HANNAFORD REGIONAL TECHNICAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Present: Laura Galvin, Lynn Coale, Mark Perrin, Bill Scott, Holly Tippett, Kim Farnham, Laura
Adams, Jason Larocque, Tim Steady
Absent: Wanda Bouvier, Mark Bouvier, and Wendy Meunier
Aaron Townshend reported on the sugaring project. Made approximately 60 gallons of syrup. All are invited to visit.
Correspondence from Dottie Neuberger regarding the community supper that Woody Danforth and students worked on. Dottie said thanks to all who participated from PHCC.
Laura Rumbough, parent, sent a letter thanking Lisa Rader for her excellent job teaching in the Design & Illustration class with her daughter as a student.
Bill Scott nominated Laura Adams for the position as Board Chair. All in favor.
Mark Perrin nominated Wanda Bouvier as Vice Chair. All in favor.
Holly Tippett was appointed a Secretary. All in favor.
Mark Perrin and Jason Larocque reviewed the bills and presented them as follows:
List of vouchers to be paid $ 96,542.83
Urgent checks $ 62,660.78
Total amount of Expenditures $ 159,203.61
Revolving account expenditures $ 6,353.38
Moved by Mark Perrin to approve the bills as presented, seconded by Kim Farnham. Motion carried.
Moved by Bill Scott to approve the minutes of the February 8, 2012, meeting, seconded by Kim Farnham. Motion carried.
Moved by Laura Galvin to go into Executive Session at 5:15 p.m. to discuss personnel, seconded by Kim Farnham. Motion carried.
Came out of Executive Session at 6:05 p.m. Moved by Laura Galvin to direct the superintendent to negotiate with employee an early retirement plan, seconded by Holly Tippet. Motion carried with one abstention.
Moved by Bill Scott to accept the superintendents recommendation on case #01-2012 regarding non-renewal of a teacher’s contract, seconded by Tim Steady. Motion carried.
Moved to table the monitoring report item until the April meeting.
Monitoring Report—Global Executive Constraint (handout).
Assistant Director’s Report is in packet.
Director’s Report (handout).
Bjarki Sears asked if he could have clarification on the method regarding early retirement. It was suggested that Bjarki, Lynn, and Julie schedule a meeting.
The Board is looking at Option B of early retirement and are authorizing Lynn Coale to work this out.
Moved by Kim Farnham to go into Executive Session at 6:20 p.m., to discuss the superintendent evaluation, seconded by Holly Tippett. Motion carried.
Mary Anne Bearor