Adult Education Contact and Registration
The Career Center offers adult education classes for personal enrichment and to prepare Addison County residents for jobs that are high skilled, high demand, and that pay a livable wage.
Register using one of the following ways:
- Walk in: 8am to 3pm, Monday-Friday
- Phone: (802) 382-1004
- Fax in: (802) 388-2591
- Email: email@example.com
Visa & Mastercard are accepted. You will not be contacted unless class is cancelled. Classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Children under 10 are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Instructor will be consulted regarding appropriateness. May not attend lab-based classes.
- Students 14-16 are permitted in non-lab classes only, and with signed parental consent. Examples would be language class, computer classes, medical terminology, CPR.
- Students 16-18 are permitted in most classes, including labs, with signed parental consent. Examples would be LNA, welding, forklift, culinary.
- Students must be over 18 prior to enrolling in certain classes with State-mandated age restrictions such as CDL.